We would like to thank all our customers for your support and wish you all the best for Christmas & the New Year.
SWP MIG 220 Welder
- 220 Amps 230v Single Phase
- Professional Line - Manufactured in Europe
- Now fitted with 4x4 Wire Feed as standard
- 2 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Next Day Delivery*
*UK Mainland, subject to stock availability
Specialised Welding Products Professional Line (orange casework) of European built MIGs have a proven track record for reliability and excellent weld performance throughout their voltage range, with a lovely smooth arc condition; weld from the thinnest materials like car bodywork up to more demanding tasks such as wrought iron work etc.
The 220 model is ideal for professional garage workshops, maintenance & light fabrication jobs, heavier home workshop use etc.
- Quality wire feed assembly - All metal, geared wire feed with a good sized motor for positive wire feeding and uniform welds; now updated to a 4x4 system for even better performance.
- Soft-Arc technology - Quad plate rectifier & smoothing capacitor bank give a lovely, smooth arc condition. Welds from just 15.5 Volts so performs brilliantly on very thin sheet metal.
- 12 Voltage settings for fine power control with a large, heavy duty selector switch fitted as standard.
- Fully copper wound transformer & choke with twin-fan cooling system and 3 year warranty cover
- Electronic spot-weld timer for consistent, repeat spot/plug weld results
- Heavy duty (and we mean heavy!) rear wheels & front castors
so the machine can be manoeuvred easily across uneven floors.
- 3 Metre MB25 Type Euro-Torch Assembly
- Twin Gauge Industrial Argon Gas Regulator
- 3 Metre quick-connect Earth Lead Assembly
- Comprehensive 2 Year Warranty Cover
- 3 Year Main Transformer/Choke Warranty
- Amps Range: 30A/15.5V – 220A/25.0V
- Supply Voltage: 230V Single Phase
- Input Fuse: 25A @ Maximum 220 Amps (13/16A on lower ranges)
- Duty Cycle @ 20%: 190 Amps
- Duty Cycle @ 60%: 100 Amps
- Duty Cycle @ 100%: 70 Amps
- Voltage Steps: 12
- Weldable Wire Sizes: 0.6mm – 1.2mm
- Wire Spool Sizes: 5kg (requires adaptor) - 15kg
- Weight: 60kg
- Dimensions: 830mmH x 302mmW x 780mmL
- Protection: IP23S