We will be closed for Spring Bank Holiday Week commencing Monday 30th May. Orders can still be placed via the website but will not be processed until Monday 6th June
SWP MIG 220 Welder
- 220 Amps 230v Single Phase
- Professional Line - Manufactured in Europe
- Now fitted with 4x4 Wire Feed as standard
- 2 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Next Day Delivery
FREE UPGRADE to the 240 Amp 241 Pro Line model while stocks last.
£16.85 (inc VAT)
TWO required (0.8mm/1.0mm rollers supplied with machine)
Specialised Welding Products Professional Line (orange casework) of European built MIGs have a proven track record for reliability and excellent weld performance throughout their voltage range, with a lovely smooth arc condition; weld from the thinnest materials like car bodywork up to more demanding tasks such as wrought iron work etc.
The 220 model is ideal for professional garage workshops, maintenance & light fabrication jobs, heavier home workshop use etc.
- Quality wire feed assembly - All metal, geared wire feed with a good sized motor for positive wire feeding and uniform welds; now updated to a 4x4 system for even better performance.
- Soft-Arc technology - Quad plate rectifier & smoothing capacitor bank give a lovely, smooth arc condition. Welds from just 15.5 Volts so performs brilliantly on very thin sheet metal.
- 12 Voltage settings for fine power control with a large, heavy duty selector switch fitted as standard.
- Fully copper wound transformer & choke with twin-fan cooling system and 3 year warranty cover
- Electronic spot-weld timer for consistent, repeat spot/plug weld results
- Heavy duty (and we mean heavy!) rear wheels & front castors
so the machine can be manoeuvred easily across uneven floors.
- 3 Metre MB25 Type Euro-Torch Assembly
- Twin Gauge Industrial Argon Gas Regulator
- 3 Metre quick-connect Earth Lead Assembly
- Comprehensive 2 Year Warranty Cover
- 3 Year Main Transformer/Choke Warranty
- Amps Range: 30A/15.5V – 220A/25.0V
- Supply Voltage: 230V Single Phase
- Input Fuse: 25A @ Maximum 220 Amps (13/16A on lower ranges)
- Duty Cycle @ 20%: 190 Amps
- Duty Cycle @ 60%: 100 Amps
- Duty Cycle @ 100%: 70 Amps
- Voltage Steps: 12
- Weldable Wire Sizes: 0.6mm – 1.2mm
- Wire Spool Sizes: 5kg (requires adaptor) - 15kg
- Weight: 60kg
- Dimensions: 830mmH x 302mmW x 780mmL
- Protection: IP23S