SWP Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Ideal budget TIG mask
- Also suitable for MIG & ARC welding
- Variable shade control
- Variable sensitivity & delay control
- Now with Grinding mode
- 2 Year warranty
Sorry, this product has sold out.
The electronic filters used in many budget Autoshields are not sensitive enough for lower amperage TIG welding (below around 40 or 50 amps), and struggle to maintain a flicker free lens. This model from Specialised Welding Products will react from as low as 5 amps making it an ideal choice of budget TIG mask.
Also perfectly suited to MIG & MMA welding, it is a remarkably nice quality helmet for this price level. The helmet shell is nice & robust, finished in an attractive red pearlescent finish, with a recessed front lens to protect the LCD filter unit.
Now upgraded with a clear grinding mode – switchable on the outer control dial – internal battery low warning light, and an improved optical class of 1/1/1/2.
- Solar Cell Powered with 2 Sensors
- Clear Grinding Mode
- Fully Variable Shade Control DIN 9 to 13
- Variable Sensitivity Adjustment
- Variable Delay Adjustment
- Viewing Area 96 x 42mm
- Switching Time 0.0001 Seconds
- Weight 560g
- 2 Year Warranty on Filter Unit
Standards: CE, EN379, EN175, ANSI Z87.1