Parweld XTi 160 Inverter Arc Welder
- 5-160 Amp DC Inverter Arc Welder
- 230v Single Phase
- Lift-Arc TIG Facility
- Quality Site Case, Shoulder Strap & Leads Included
The latest IGBT Inverter technology with built in automatic Arc Force, Hot Start and Anti-Stick give the Parweld XTi 160 superb arc characteristics; very easy to use, with minimal spatter and a lovely smooth weld with electrodes up to 4.0mm diameter.
Rated at 16 amps fuse supply to obtain it's maximum 160 Amps output, we managed to run a 4.0mm 6013 electrode at 140 Amps from a standard 13 amp supply without any problems. Other machines from the same factory, under different badges, require a 25 amp+ fused supply to be able to run at maximum power.
A protective ABS chassis prevents damage caused by drops & knocks, and it is supplied with a very substantial site case as standard. The entire kit, including machine, 3 metre lead set & site case weighs just over 10kg (machine only weight just over 6kg) so it is ideal for mobile maintenance & repair work etc.
It can also be operated from most Generators (AVR Stabilized - 6kVA) and extended mains cables.
With the addition of a TIG Kit and suitable Argon gas supply, the machine can be used for basic TIG welding of most ferrous metals. The toggle switch on the front control panel sets the machine to Lift-Arc TIG - which is superior in operation to scratch-start TIG - and a 5 Amps start current provides very fine control.
- 3 Metre Lead Set with 200 Amp Electrode Holder, 200 Amp Earth Clamp & 35-50mm Dinse Plugs
- Machine Shoulder Strap
- Robust Site Case
- Supply Voltage: 230V +/-15%
- Output Current Range: 5A - 160A
- Max OCV: 60V
- Duty Cycle @ 25C: 60% @ 160 Amps, 100% @ 135 Amps
@ 40C: 25% @160 Amps, 100% @ 80 Amps
- Electrode Sizes: 1.6 - 3.2mm, 4.0mm Max
- Dimensions: 320mm L x 140mm W x 290mm H
- Weight (machine only):6.20kg
- Weight (inc site case & leads):10.35kg
- Protection: IP23S
- Standards of Conformance :ISO/IEC60974-1, ISO/IEC60974-6, CE RoHs WEEE
- Warranty: 12 Months Collect & Return