We are on Summer shutdown for a week from Friday 1st August until Monday 11th August.
Orders placed via the website from 1st August will not be processed until week commencing 11th August.
Parweld XTM 171C MIG Welder
- 30 - 170 Amps
- 230v single phase
- Euro-Torch assembly
- Dual purpose Gas or Gas-less operation
- Wheel mounted with gas cylinder carrier
The XTM 171C from Parweld has much the same specification as the smaller 161C model but is housed in a larger wheel mounted cabinet to accommodate refillable gas cylinders. The chassis is designed to accept the smaller & 'half size' refillable gas cylinders -not the full size industrial gas cylinders -so is perfect for home workshop users, garages & small fabrication shops that want a self contained, mobile MIG set capable of welding up to around 6mm mild steel.
Copper wound transformers and triple smoothing capacitor bank give it a nice smooth arc and it will operate from a 13 amp fused supply up to number 5 of it's 6 voltage settings. On the highest setting 6 it will blow a 13 amp fuse and requires a 16 amp supply.
- Parweld 3 metre Euro-Torch assembly
- Industrial 2 gauge Argon gas regulator for refillable gas cylinders
- 3 Metre earth cable & clamp
- 4 Metre mains input cable
- 3 Metre gas hose & fittings
- 12 Month Warranty
You will need a refillable Argonmix gas cylinder and wire, or reel of gas-less flux cored wire to be up & running.
- Input Voltage: 230v/50-60Hz
- Output Range: 30Amps – 170Amps
- Weldable Range (Mild Steel): 0.8mm – 6.0mm
- Wire Spool Sizes: 5kg (requires adaptor) - 15kg
- Duty Cycle: 125 Amps @ 30%, 80 Amps @ 60%, 65 Amps @ 100%
- Voltage Steps: 6
- Dimensions: 820mm long x 400mm wide x 630mm high
- Weight: 38kg
- Protection Class: IP23
- Standards: EN/EC 60974-1, CE, EMC, RoHS compliant