We are currently closed for the February Half-Term and will be accepting orders again from Monday 18th Feb.
IFL i-TECH Cut 40 Plasma Cutter
- New model from Inverter Fusion Limited
- Up to 15mm cutting capacity from 230v single phase
- Latest IGBT Inverter technology for improved performance
- Quality torch with trigger safety mechanism & low cost parts
- Variable Post-Air adjustment for increased consumables life
- 2 year parts & labour warranty cover
Inverter Fusion’s latest 40 Amp Plasma machine, from the new i-TECH range, has been developed to offer class leading features & cutting performance.
Features include a variable Post Air Timer (2-8 seconds) for extra torch cooling so improved consumables life, integral air regulator & pressure gauge on the control panel for easier set-up, and a quality torch with trigger safety mechanism.
Housed in a nice quality steel case & chassis with efficient fan-cooling, the i-TECH Cut 40 has an excellent operating Duty Cycle of 60% @ full power, and 100% @ 30 Amps; capable of 15mm severance cuts in mild steel, 12mm clean, and around 8-9mm in stainless steel/aluminium.
A good quality torch is provided which includes a trigger safety mechanism to prevent accidental, high voltage arc starts. This is a tried and tested design, far safer than other Plasma torches offered with some machines, and accepts low cost front-end consumable parts.
Fully supported with a no quibble 2 year parts & labour warranty.
- 6 Metre plasma torch assembly
- Air filter/moisture Trap
- Air hose assembly
- Earth lead assembly
- 2 Year comprehensive parts & labour warranty cover
- Supply Voltage: 230v 50/60Hz
- Output Current: 10A – 40A
- Maximum Severance Cut: 15mm (Mild steel)
- Maximum Clean Cut: 12mm (Mild Steel)
- Duty Cycle: 60% @ 40 Amps
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 30 Amps
- Size: 371mmL x 155mmW x 295mmH
- Weight: 8.0kg
- Protection: IP23
- Warranty: 2 Years parts & labour