We are currently closed for the February Half-Term and will be accepting orders again from Monday 18th Feb.
Lead Burning Kit Model O Portapack Pro
- Premium Quality British Made Equipment
- Everything you need apart from the oxy-acetylene cylinders
- Available with or without portable gas cylinder trolley
- Ideal for Roofing Contractors & extremely fine welding/brazing applications
£274 (inc VAT)
Using the ever popular Model O Torch these sets are ideal for Lead Welding or other extremely fine applications such as Jewellery, Electronics, Dental etc. up to 1.5mm.
High quality UK Made equipment throughout, choose a complete set with a trolley for portable gas cylinders (see below for sizing) - ideal for mobile applications such as roofing - or equipment set only for connection to larger sizes of Oxy-Acetylene gas cylinders in the workshop.
- Model O Microset torch in fitted case with 5 nozzles
- WESCOL 2 gauge Oxygen gas regulator 0-4 Bar output
- WESCOL 2 gauge Acetylene gas regulator 1.5 Bar output
- WESCOL Flamestop Flashback Arrestor for Oxygen
- WESCOL Flamestop Flashback Arrestor for Acetylene
- Quality fitted hose set with 1/4" BSP safety valves - 5 metres x 6mm bore
- Portable gas cylinder trolley with collapsible handle & rod tube storage
- Safety goggles
Improved version gas cylinder trolley has solid rubber tyres, collapsible handle for easier storage in vehicles and handy rod tube storage. A height adjustable cylinder clamp accommodates both BOC Size E & K (Flamepack 10) and Size X & M (Flamepack 20) portable oxy/acetylene gas cylinders (NOT the 'half-size' Flamepack 50 type). Other leading gas suppliers portable cylinders will also fit.
ESAB Edge™ Gas Regulators
Available as an optional upgrade to the Wescol type supplied as standard
The Edge™ Series regulators are pretty much bullet proof so perfect for tough working enviroments.
Fully enclosed pressure gauges in a compact design, using super tough materials, prevent damage and they also offer the best pressure and flow delivery performance available from a single-stage regulator.