ESAB Aristo® -Tech Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Latest digital lens technology with internal LCD display
- Highest optical class
- Dual shade ranges, 5-9 and 9-13
- Clear grinding mode
- Suitable for MIG, TIG, ARC & PLASMA cutting
£189 (inc VAT)
Sorry, this product has sold out.
Featuring the latest in digital lens technology, with internal LCD display, the Aristo® Tech provides precision control over Shade, Sensitivity & Delay settings.
Two different shade ranges, selected by the flick of a switch internally, cover Plasma Arc Cutting and low amp TIG - 5-9 range - and general MIG/MAG, TIG & MMA in a second 9-13 shade range. There are 7 lens Sensitivity settings and it will automatically set to clear 'Grind Mode' on an 8th position. Lens reaction Delay time can also be precisely controlled in 8 steps, from 0.1 of a second up to 3.5 seconds. Shade control & Sensitivity can be easily set externally with Quickset™ - simple 'Up-Down' knobs -instead of the usual dials, and all settings can be viewed on the internal LCD lens display.
Optical class is the highest 1/1/1 and the helmet shell itself is one of the lightest available at 490g, with a very narrow profile for tight access jobs. The headgear is totally adjustable and comfortable.
- Digital lens control with LCD display
- Fully variable shade settings DIN 5-9 and DIN 9-13
- Optical Class: 1
- Diffusion of Light Class: 1
- Variation in Luminous Transmittance Class: 1
- 7 Sensitivity settings + Clear Grinding mode
- Delay settings 0.1 sec to 3.5sec
- Switching Time: <0.0005 Sec
- Viewing Area: 97mm x 48mm
- Solar cell powered
- 2 year warranty on filter unit
Standards: CE, ANSI, AS/NZS, CSA