We are currently closed for the February Half-Term and will be accepting orders again from Monday 18th Feb.
TEC-ARC 76iSP Plasma Cutter
- 70 Amp cutting power from 230v single phase!
- Cuts up to 24mm
- 2 year warranty
- 10 years spares support
One of the most powerful Plasma machines available that will operate from a 230v single phase supply. Punches out a massive 70 Amps - up to 24mm mild steel - from a 32 amp 230v supply. For most general cutting tasks a 16 amp supply will suffice, and the machine is capable of clean cutting 19mm mild steel, 14mm stainless steel/aluminium, with a maximum severance cut of 24mm on mild steel.
Fitted with a 6 metre genuine Trafimet CB70 torch assembly – one of the industry standard plasma torches – for reliable, very precise cutting and economical replacement of consumable parts; probably the lowest in the industry for a professional level machine.
The 76iSP features a digital meter that accurately displays the cutting current, and an Air Regulator with built in filter & water trap is supplied ready for ‘out of the box’ operation. Requires a compressed air supply of 165L/min (5.8cfm) @ 5 bar (72 psi) pressure.
- Mains InputVoltage: 230V single phase
- Input Fuse: 32A Max (16A for general cutting)
- Generator Size: 10Kva (AVR stabilized)
- Output Current: 20A – 70A
- Maximum Severance Cut Mild Steel: 24mm
- Maximum Clean Cut Mild Steel: 19mm
- Maximum Clean Cut Stainless & Aluminium: 15mm
- Duty Cycle: 40% @ 70 Amps
- Size: 480Lx210Wx400mmH
- Weight: 16kg
- Protection: IP21
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Standards: BS EN 60974-1, CE, RoHS, WEEE Compliant