SWP Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Ideal budget TIG mask
- Also suitable for MIG & ARC welding
- Variable shade control
- Variable sensitivity & delay control
- Now with True Colour Lens & Grinding mode
- 2 Year warranty
The electronic filters used in many budget Autoshields are not sensitive enough for lower amperage TIG welding (below around 40 or 50 amps), and struggle to maintain a flicker free lens. This model from Specialised Welding Products will react from as low as 5 amps making it an ideal choice of budget TIG mask.
Also perfectly suited to MIG & MMA welding, it is a remarkably nice quality helmet for this price level. The helmet shell is nice & robust, finished in an attractive red pearlescent finish, with a recessed front lens to protect the LCD filter unit.
Now upgraded with a clear grinding mode – switchable on the outer control dial – internal battery low warning light, and an improved optical class of 1/1/1/2 with True Colour Lens for sharper detail.
- Solar Cell Powered with 2 Sensors
- Clear Grinding Mode
- Fully Variable Shade Control DIN 9 to 13
- Variable Sensitivity Adjustment
- Variable Delay Adjustment
- Viewing Area 96 x 42mm
- Switching Time 0.0001 Seconds
- Weight 560g
- 2 Year Warranty on Filter Unit
Standards: CE, EN379, EN175, ANSI Z87.1
There are no items in your shopping cart