PORTAMIG 165 MIG Welder
- 15 Amps minimum setting – outstanding for automotive work
- 160 Amps maximum from a 13 amp household supply
- Traditional transformer design for easy servicing & long term reliability
- Built to order in England
- Package including Euro-Torch & Gas Regulator
£529 (inc VAT)
Includes 3 metre euro-torch & industrial argon gas regulator
£39 (inc VAT)
For exact, repeat spot/plug weld results (1 – 5 second timer)
*Please note that these machines are hand built to order by a bespoke lower volume British manufacturer and there will be a delay in delivery from the date of order. Build times do vary and are currently around 10 - 14 working days. We will contact you upon completion of your machine to arrange a suitable delivery day.
A new addition to the popular Portamig range, the 165 model will operate at full tilt from a standard 13 amp household plug without any dramas blowing fuses.
160 amps maximum output is good for 4-5mm mild steel, and the 15 amps minimum setting gives outstanding results on very thin sheet.
Housed in the same quality cabinet & chassis as the larger models, sharing many of the same components, the 165 is an ideal choice for automotive workshops and discerning DIY'ers.
- 15 to 160 Amps from a standard 13 amp household supply
- Traditional Transformer design for easier servicing & long term reliability
- Much higher build/component quality than the mass market makers
- Industrial quality Wire Drive
- Fully copper wound Transformer & Choke
- Full size chassis to accept industrial & portable size gas cylinders
- 3 Metre quick-fit Euro Torch - Type 15
- Industrial twin gauge argon gas regulator - standard fitting for portable & industrial gas cylinders
- Quick-fit earth return lead
- Argon gas hose assembly
- 5Kg wire spool adaptor kit
You will need a refillable Argonmix gas cylinder - Hobbyweld, BOC or similar - suitable PPE and spool of wire to be up & running. 15Kg industrial size wire spools will fit straight on the machine, 5Kg medium size with the supplied adaptor.
- Amps Range: 15 - 160A
- Input Fuse: 13 Amp 230v
- Voltage Steps: 6
- Wire Sizes: 0.6/0.8mm 5Kg or 15Kg spool sizes
- Duty Cycle @100%: 60A
- Duty Cycle @60%: 75A
- Duty Cycle @35%: 100A
- Weight: 40Kg
- Dimensions: 530mm H x 740mm L x 360mm W (+ extra 65mm each side for rear wheels)
- Standards of Conformance: All
- Warranty: 12 Months