We are currently closed for the February Half-Term and will be accepting orders again from Monday 18th Feb.
Starparts Hawk i Vision Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Suitable for MIG, TIG & MMA processes
- Clear Grinding mode
- Variable shade control
- Variable sensitivity & delay control
- Accepts Magnification Lenses
- 2 Year Warranty
Sorry, this product has sold out.
Starparts Hawk-i-Vision auto darkening welding helmet from Wilkinson Star is a reliable, well proven helmet that has been on the market for over 10 years. Well featured with a clear grinding mode, easy change front cover lenses and excellent full-face, head & neck protection.
The helmet shell is nicer quality & much more robust than a lot of others we have tried and is 1B Impact rated for Grinding (some others on the market are not). Finished in a cool, piano black. The LCD cartridge is recessed to protect it from damage when the helmet is placed face down on the work bench and has an excellent optical quality of 1/1/1/2.
Magnification Lenses are available to slot into the back of the LCD cartridge, great for finer detail work or poorer vision. Available in 1.0 – 2.5 Diopter.
Commonly shared parts with other popular models in our range – such
as protective lenses & replacement headband assemblies – means we
always hold stock of spares for rapid delivery.
- Solar cell powered with twin sensors
- Fully variable shade control DIN 9-13
- Clear grinding mode
- Fully variable Sensitivity adjustment
- Fully variable Delay adjustment
- Switching Time: 0.0001 seconds
- Viewing Area: 96mm x 42mm
- Weight 560g
- 2 year warranty on filter unit
Standards: CE, EN379, EN175, ANSI Z87.1