GYS MultiPearl 210.2/MultiPearl 210.4XL Multi-Process Synergic Inverter
- 20 - 200 Amps MIG, TIG & MMA with Synergic control
- MIG Brazing programs
- Flexible Voltage (FV) so will work from 230v mains or 110v site supplies
- 5kg or 15kg wire spool options. 2 roll or 4 roll wire drive options
- Gas & Gas-less operation. Euro-Torch assembly
- Perfect for shop or mobile use
- Designed & manufactured in Europe with 2 year warranty package
£42 (inc VAT)
Includes 4 Metre Gas Hose Assembly & Fittings, Industrial 2 Gauge Argon Gas Regulator
£103 (inc VAT)
Pro-Grip WP17 4 Metre euro-connection with Down Slope/Post Gas control
A Multi-Process Inverter system from GYS capable of MIG, TIG & MMA, with Synergic control for perfect welds - every time.
Suitable for running up to 5mm electrodes in MMA mode, with fully adjustable Hot Start & Arc Force; DC Lift TIG (with optional torch) with adjustable Downslope & Post Gas; Synergic MIG for Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium & MIG Brazing - CuSi3, CuSi8, CuAl.
In Synergic MIG mode you simply select material: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium or MIG Brazing, wire diameter in use: 0.6mm, 0.8mm or 1.0mm, and material thickness. The Synergic processor then sets ideal weld parameters for perfect results on any given setting. You can manually 'trim' the settings or override Synergic mode completely and enter your own Voltage/Wire Speed settings (13V-25V, 0-12 m/min).
LCD Control Panel
A clear display for selecting weld process - MIG/MAG, MMA or TIG , with adjustable parameters; fully Synergic MIG or manual mode.
Automatically stores the last used settings.
Wire Feed Options
The 210/2 model has a standard 2 roll wire feed system and will accept 5kg size wire spools, and the 210/4XL model has a 4x4 wire feed with 5 and full size 15kg wire spool capability. Both feed systems feature microprocessor control guaranteeing a constant feed, whatever stress is placed on the wire.
Flexible Voltage (FV) technology enables the machine to operate from any voltage between 85V up to 265V, with auto-sensing, so it will operate from 110V site supplies or 230V mains supplies. Output is 200 Amps from a 230V supply (16 amps) and 150 Amps from 32 amp 110V supply. Integrated PFC (Power Factor Correction) enables it to work from long extension cables -up to 100 Metres - and power generators (9kVA required).
Runs gas-less, flux cored wires. Weighs just 12Kg (210.2 model) and 20Kg (210.4XL model).
- 3 Metre Binzel MB15AK Euro-Torch Assembly
- MMA (Arc) Lead
- Quick-Fit Earth Lead Assembly (25mm Dinse plug)
- 0.6mm/0.8mm Drive Roll Kit
- 24 Months Parts & Labour Warranty Cover
- Optional Shielding Gas Package (Industrial 2 gauge argon gas regulator, 4 metre gas pipe, machine & regulator fittings)
- Input Voltage: 85V– 265V
- 20 - 200 Amps MIG, 10 - 200 Amps TIG & MMA from 230v
- 20 - 150 Amps MIG, 10 - 180 Amps TIG, 10 - 130 Amps MMA from 110v
- Amperage @ 60% Duty Cycle: 120 Amps 230v - 110 Amps from 110V
- Amperage @ 100% Duty Cycle: 90 Amps 230v – 80 Amps from 110V
- Wire Spool Sizes 210/2: 0.7kg – 5kg
- Wire Spool Sizes 210/4XL: 5kg – 15kg
- Wire Diameters: 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm (with optional feed roller)
- Power Settings: Fully Synergic
- Turbo Fan Cooled, Twin Fan on 210.4XL model
- Weight (Excluding Wire): 210.2 Model: 12kg - 210.4XL Model: 20kg
- Warranty: 24 Months Parts & Labour
There are no items in your shopping cart