We are on holiday shutdown for a week and will be accepting & processing orders again from Monday 26th March
Portamig TEC-TIG AC/DC TIG Welder
- 185 model: 10-185 amp AC/DC TIG
- 225 model: 15-225 amp AC/DC TIG
- Dual Voltage 230/400v
- Traditional Transformer Design
- Custom Built in Britain
- 2 Year Warranty
*Please note that these machines are hand built to order by a bespoke lower volume British manufacturer and there will be a delay in delivery from the date of order. Build times do vary and are currently around around 4 weeks.
£1185 (inc VAT)
£1449 (inc VAT)
£219 (inc VAT)
Potentiometer to set maximum amps, 3 metre cable with machine amphenol plug
Individually built to order in England using traditional Transformer/Thyristor design, these machines offer an alternative to complex electronic Inverter based systems.
Nice and simple for long term reliability & easy servicing, they are constructed in a robust cabinet/chassis to accept full size gas cylinders, providing a self contained mobile TIG unit for the light fabrication workshop.
The control panel is simply laid out and very easy to use, providing all essential
Now featuring AC Square Wave & AC Balance Control for the very best performance on Aluminium & Alloys. These updated models now also offer Dual Voltage 230V and 400V input supply for total flexibility within workshops, and have Power Factor Correction - PFC - incorporated for reduced power consumption & better capability to withstand large fluctuations in power supply (including from Generators).
All electronics are housed in a seperate compartment away from the cooling fan, ensuring that any dust drawn in to the machine cannot cause damage to sensitive components.
Fully copper wound main transformer & choke protected with a 5 year warranty.
- Dual Votage Supply - 230v Single Phase AND 400v Three Phase
- AC & DC Output to cover most materials including Aluminium & Alloys
- AC Square Wave Output
- Adjustable AC Balance Control
- Power Factor Correction (PFC)
- Electronic Pulse HF Start
- Infinitely Variable Current Control
- Digital Ammeter with Pre-Set Function
- Up Slope, Down Slope, Post Gas & Torch Latching Controls
- TIG/MMA Switch & Remote Control Socket
- Quality 4 Metre TIG Torch Assembly (WP17 on 185 & WP26 on 225 model)
- Industrial 2 Gauge Argon Gas Regulator & Earth Return Lead
- 2 Year Warranty Package
|TEC-TIG 185||TEC-TIG 225|
|Amperage Range AC or DC:||10 - 185||15 - 225|
|Duty Cycle @60%:||105 Amps||150 Amps|
|Duty Cycle @35%||135 Amps||200 Amps|
|Open Circuit Volts:||55V||58V|
|Fuse for 230v supply:||32A||40A|
|Fuse for 400V supply:||16A||20A|
|Size Approx (mm):||650H x 350W x 800L||680H x 350W x 800L|