Clarke 160TM MIG Welder
- 30 - 150 Amps
- Operates from a household 13 amp supply
- Designed to be used with a refillable Argon/CO2 cylinder
- For more frequent home & small workshop use
We have now discontinued Clarke products
If you intend doing anything other than very occasional welding you should be looking at a machine that runs from refillable type gas cylinders. The disposable gas canisters supplied with smaller models only last a few minutes so for more regular welding jobs, such as a car restoration, they can soon work out very expensive.
The Clarke 160TM is designed to be run straight from a refillable type Argonmix gas cylinder with the appropriate gas regulator already supplied, so there is no upgrading required. The chassis has an inbuilt portable cylinder carrier on the rear so all can be wheeled together safely around the workshop.
With Clarke’s proven & reliable wire feed system and class leading build quality, the 160TM is an ideal machine for home & small garage workshops doing more frequent welding jobs.
Welds up to around 5mm mild steel maximum thickness.
- Gas regulator for refillable Argon/CO2 mix cylinders
- Wheel kit
- Full instruction manual
- 12 month warranty
You will need a spool of wire (5kg is the smallest the 160TM will accept) & refillable Argon/CO2 mix gas cylinder to be able to use.
- Input Voltage: 230v
- Minimum Amperage: 30 Amps
- Maximum Amperage: 150 Amps
- Amperage @ 60% Duty Cycle: 75 Amps
- Amperage @ 20% Duty Cycle: 130 Amps
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18 – 28
- Welding Range: 0.8 – 5mm Mild Steel
- Wire Spool Sizes: 5kg – 15kg
- Wire Diameters: 0.6mm – 0.9mm
- Power Settings: 6
- Dimensions: 750mmL x 370mmW x 550mmH
- Weight: 36kg
- Turbo Fan-Cooled